This year for Valentine’s Day, I collaborated with a lovely group of bloggers to put together a Valentine’s Day recipe post bringing together ideas from all over the world. So here you have it, a collection of gorgeous Valentine’s Day recipes from around the world to inspire you to make something special for someone special. I love all these recipes and encourage you to try something homemade this year.
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse, Two Ways from Budget Allergy Kitchen
- Axomiya Payokh (a traditional Indian sweet rice dessert) from Foodie on the Road
- Marbled Strawberry Pancakes from Laurence Makano
- Spaghetti Carbonara from Taste of Kay
- Flirty Shortbread Cookies from Always Reiding